Wednesday, 4 June 2008

Foucault's Pendulum


What does Foucault's Pendulum show? (Have u heard this question somewhere before recently?...)
Our quiz team got it really wrong. Hence the reason we came 5th.
But we were very, very excited when we saw it in the Science Museum.
So we took a picture.
Can u remember? Answers on a postcard.
Then on the other side of the postcard you need to write about the materiality of the object, how you would interpret it for 'excluded groups' and how you would carry out an RCMG project on it, using both quantitative and qualitative methods....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm...I'm pretty sure I remeber something about this...

Is it something about the relationship between alcohol consumption and the ability to answer tricky quiz questions??

Something like that I think :)

Gus said...

Great picture Sarah! Thanks for livening up the blog a bit with a strangely relevant device....

Anonymous said...

Sarah: How do you upload photos?

Thanks!

John Graves

Anonymous said...

Okay, that's not what not what I thought Foucault's Pendulum looked like. What I was remembering was more, well, pendulum-like.

I'm sure this will lay any confusion to rest;

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foucault_pendulum