Thursday, 5 June 2008

The Quiz

I hope everyone enjoyed the light-hearted start to the week. I enjoy getting the quiz ready, and I have to say I'm flattered anyone was sober enough to remember Foucault's Pendulum.

I know it's a busy week for all of you, so my next contact with you will probably be the weekly Jobs Update.

All the best for the rest of the week.

Jim

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Quiz was a great event! The food was good, the company great. Thanks very much for the hospitality and all the laughs.

I have photos that I would be happy to share, but don't see a prompt for attaching pictures. Let me know how, and I'll get it done!

John Graves

Anonymous said...

I think every one at Table 3 enjoyed the quiz and I look forward to opening the wine when I get home. Just hope it survives being wheeled through leicester and London in my suitcase!